Junior Assistant&Sales Manager
Cicada is a company that offers unrivaled guidance whatever the challenge is. Our story began in 2016 with two friends passionate about information technology. Their passion for IT is what drove them to become the Cicada we know today, with the intent to ease the life of others through the use of technologies. Our name was inspired by Cicada3301, an organization that challenged the world. We’re fascinated by the fact that they wanted to recruit the most brilliant minds and bring them together. We took the challenge and today we are proud to share the same passion with more than 20 colleagues.
We are looking for a reliable Junior Assistant Manager to support the management in daily activities.
Full-time job: We are flexible and would be happy to have you either as a permanent employee with an employment contract or as contractor with a monthly invoice.
Location: We are looking for someone who prefers to work from the office. Our office is located in the central area of Cluj Napoca.
Main objective: maintenance of databases, maintenance of related accounting, economic and administrative documentation and registration of information corresponding to them, prospecting customers;
Subordinates: CEO and / or Operations Manager;
External relations: with public institutions, with clients and suppliers;
You will be responsible of:
- Support with answering emails, completing templates, writing short texts for company’ LinkedIn page or website.
- Planning of internal and external management meetings, workshops and support with preparation of reporting, presentations and the follow up of meetings;
- Maintains and manages the relationship with current suppliers, but also with future and / or potential ones;
- Prepares the list with logistical requirements including office items and internal requirements;
- Provides general and protocol support for meetings;
- Keeps track of IT equipment and possible events;
- Supporting with light accounting, including sending out invoices to clients, collecting incoming invoices, reconciling statements, and submitting them to the tax accountant and keeping budget and planning documents up to date.
- Preparation and accounting of trips according to given guidelines;
- Manages invoicing to customers;
- Track and report payment terms versus receipts;
- Customer prospecting – customer qualification discussions
Runs market researches for finding IT events
- Writes and responds to email marketing initiatives
- Attends IT and networking events for identify potential customers
- Prepares legal supporting documents;
- Performing cross-area analyses, creating reports, messages and statistics
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal & written.
- Developed communication and relationship building skills;
- Text writing and clear summarization skills
- Excellent planning and time management/prioritization skills
- Can-do attitude and results-driven
- Confident in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Speaks fluent English and Romanian, the more languages the better.
- Observe and anticipate customer-specifics and anticipate upcoming needs in order to maximize client’s time
- Goes the extra mile, does the most to be proactive, and communicate with staff to learn more about the client.
- Is flexible and comfortable with dynamic schedules
- Moral integrity;
- Motivation and efficiency;
- Ability to make decisions;
If you are interested and want to develop professionally working with us, send your CV to email@example.com