Frontend developer (senior)
The minimum education required: Graduate of Specialized Higher Education
Required experience: 4 years of experience in a similar position, experience in other relevant projects in the field.
- Involved in the development phase of the software component of the product and the development of its online platform.
- Involved in researching optimal methods for extracting information from social platforms.
- Develops (writes, encodes) programs or program modules in the established programming language:
- Respects the rules and programming standards of the company and the rules of the team it belongs to
- Evaluates the assigned tasks, communicates to management directly the estimated time for their accomplishment, and signals the changes occurred at the initial estimate
- Analyzes and designs the modules assigned by the management directly together with him and within the framework established by him
- Develops previously analyzed and designed modules
- Constantly updates the status of tickets in the tool used according to the actual stage of the task
- Test the written code by running automatic tests where appropriate
- Performs code revisions during development
- Check for errors and fix them
- Provides support to the testing team and consulting team to determine the possible causes of operating errors
- Collaborates with the members of the work team and with the people from the other departments for the integration of the program modules/programs/components/software applications in the computer system
- Design installation or upgrade kits, as appropriate
- Install the application in various environments, when required
- Corrects some errors in customer data, when requested
- Performs product deployment scripts, as appropriate
- Carries out the deployment documentation (installation, configuration, optimization of the platforms that the solution needs), as appropriate
- Evaluates and validates technologies when required
- Supervises and coordinates the activities of team members.